ABOUT HALONG STELLAR CRUISE :
Stellar Cruise offers tourists an great experience aboard with a traditional 4-star oriental-style boat.
Stellar Cruise’s crews will provide you a first-class of 5-star service guaranteed throughout the length of your journey. That makes your vacation be a truly unique and unforgettable experience.
The cruise liner contains twenty spacious cabins, full of luxury equipments with private en-suite bathroom, a large sundeck, elegant dining room, lounge bar, beauty spa & massage room.
The Summary tour 2days 1 night on Stellar Cruise :
Cruise Name: Stellar Cruise
Open time: Oct 1st, 2015
Tour package: Stellar Cruise 2 days 1 night sleep on Boat
Transport included: Free shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi.
Room type: DELUXE CABIN
Maximum persons stay in a deluxe double/twin room: 02 adults and a child sharing bed with two adults, the payment of a child will be cost extra as the Children’s Policy.
Bed type: 01 big bed or 02 single beds in each room.
Room location: First deck
Room has: big glass windows for the seaview, a private bathroom, Air-conditioning…
DETAILS OF TOUR ITINERARY:
DAY 1: HANOI – HALONG BAY TOURS – HA LONG STELLAR CRUISE (Lunch/Dinner)
7h45 am – 08h20 am: Our english guide will meet you at your hotel to pick you up by our Air-conditioned shuttle bus. Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta. You will have a chance to take photos. Comfort break. The time from Hanoi to Halong bay is approximately 3 ½ hours.
12h00 – 12h30 approx: We will arrive at Tuan Chau Marina which is the modern and most clean pier in Halong Bay. You are welcome on our cruise and meet the captain, Stellar cruise’s team on boat, and join us for welcome cocktail onboard.
13h00 approx: Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind before lunch is prepared and served in the restaurant on boat by our chef. Enjoy the stunning views of the Bay, its dramatic limestone islands as we sail through the calm waters.
In this afternoon:
– We are on the way cruising to amazing Van Gia floating fishing village. It is a good choice of relaxing and enjoying Halong Bay View from the sundeck.
– Our guide will give you some information and interesting facts about this fascinating village and its local community.
– Disembark and you can choose which options when you visit the village by Kayak or local bamboo boat to visit the village. They will be your guides through their fishing village where you can meet the locals, see at first-hand what life is like living on the water, we are proud of our working partnership with, and support of this community.
16h00 approx: Keep crising to a natural Soi Sim beach for swimming and relaxing, you can enjoy our interesting games such as football, basketball on this natural beach area.
17h30 approx: Back on Stellar Cruise to enjoy a sunset party with fruits and wine as our complimentary on the Sun deck, while its heading towards the sleeping area.
– Take an opportunity to refresh and then join friends for a pre-dinner drink in the bar.
– Dinner is served in the restaurant or outdoor dining area if the weather is permitted, which is a gastronomic delight. After dinner, unwind in the bar where there is a selection of books, magazines and board games or watch a movie on our plasma TV; join some of our team to go cuttle fishing at night. Accommodation and overnight on Stellar Cruises
DAY 2: HALONG BAY – SURPRISING CAVE – COOKING CLASS – HANOI (Breakfast/Lunch)
6h30 am approx:
– For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sun deck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body and there is no better environment to practice this than amongst the limestone peaks and islands.
– Breakfast, coffee, tea served.
After breakfast, we sail through the waters and pass by a number of caves and we drop anchor at Surprising (Sung Sot) Cave.
– Disembark and visit Surprising Cave located on Bo Hon Island. It is one of the widest grottoes in Ha Long Bay with thousands of stalactites and stalagmites
9h30 am approx:
We board the cruise again. Take time to refresh and relax before checking out. Bags can be left in the luggage store. You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
12h00 noon approx:
Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell.
Transfer to minibus or private and return to Hanoi.
Arrival back at your hotel at approximately 17h00.
The price of Ha long Stellar Cruise included:
Full equipped luxury en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
All meals on board (02 lunches, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast)
Complimentary 02 bottled mineral water inside the cabin
Complimentary morning tea and coffee
Entrance and sightseeing fees
Local rowing boat
Shuttle bus (round trip)
Fruits and local wine party
Internet wifi on dining room
English speaking guidekayaking
On board insurance and service charges
Stellar Cruise excluded:
Tips and other personal expenses
All other services not clearly mentioned above
– Children under 4 years old are FOC, sharing room with parent.
– Children from 4 to 6 years old are charged 50%, sharing room with parents.
– Children from 7 to 9 years old are charged 70%, sharing room with parents.
– Children from 9 years old will be charged 100% of adult price and have single bed in a shared room.
– If you are booking 01 room, so you can bring with you 01 child and following this price policy.
* The deluxe double/twin room which is available for 02 adults staying, and a child sharing bed with two adults, the payment of a child will be cost extra as the children’s policy mentioned above.
* If you are only 01 person booking this trip for the deluxe room, you have to pay Extra USD45 for a deluxe single room on this cruise.
How to book tour on Stellar Cruise.
– It is very simple and easy for you to make a booking direct at our website with the deposit payment now as 10% of the tour costs, the confirmation automatically from the website and from staffs of Stellar Cruise Sales Department or Madam Moon Travel, so it will not take your time, this way we help you to save your money and we do not pay the tour commission for any Agency, everything will be arranged as your booking request at once.
How to pay the balance of the tour for our company.
Option 1: The balance of the tour booking will be paid at Madam Moon Travel – Stellar Cruise: 17 Hang Hanh Str at least 1 day before the tour departure.
Option 2: The balance can be paid by a payment link, so please let us know if you want to pay us by a payment link, then we are going to sent it to your email, it is very simple for you to click and pay for us, it is very safe and you do not have to pay for extra cost of the bank fees.
Option 3: The balance will be paid by CASH on our Stellar Cruise, so please let us know by email if you want to pay us on our Cruise..